A Year On

Thank you everyone for all your help and input in this research project. It was a really interesting topic to cover, in an area which is constantly changing.

Since finishing my research I have been contacted by others also conducting research into BookTube. I know that some are keen to read my research and I have been looking into the best way to do this.  My dissertation is now available for you to read by following the link below.

If you decide to cite any information I used you can reference my dissertation as:

Haddow, M (2015) Can BookTube be Classified as a Community? Oxford Brookes University [Online] Available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ub2mGqkO08X1lxSVQybzR4NTA/view?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for making your dissertation available! I am planning a research paper on BookTube as an Information Community, and I am finding very little scholarship on BookTube thus far. I think your work is going to be of tremendous help to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very rarely check this blog anymore but it was lovely to stumble across you comment. I hope that my dissertation helped you in someway and, that being over a year on, your research paper went well. Do let me know if yours is available anywhere to read.

      Delete

Post a Comment